Bicycle

My farewell

 
Today I will borrow song one of greatest groups there ever was.

Bicycle, bicycle, bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle, bicycle, bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like.
Queen - Bicycle race 
 
Today is a bitter sweet moment. It's friday again which means it's time for our new challenge. Yeeey :) But at the same time, it's my last entry as a designe team member. I have to admit it's been a bit of a rollercoaster this couple of months. I am really greatful for the opportunity to become a part of this amaizing group of women who dedicate their time to crafting. It's been a challenge each and every time, since I am not really comfortable with colouring. But I wanted to try something new, to see if I can do it, to see how well I can do it. Thank you Rachel for having me, guiding me, cheering me up. And thank you all for following me here, on my Facebook page or Instagram. With that beeing said it's time, for new challenges and opportunities.

And let's finish in style. For this forthnight you are asked to create card, layout, canvas, Mixed Media, or "off the page creation just as long as it features bicycle. This simple ride can be portraited in so many ways. I decided to make a card. It's for a woman who loves to ride bike and spend time in nature.

I created a backgorund with distress inks, I fussy cut bicycle, flowers and birds. I used my cutting dies to cut a tree and a fenc. I assambled this birthday card.
 


 So now it's your turn. Give your imagination wings and creat something beautiful and than share it with us at Scrapping4fun Challenges blog. Click here
 

 Some lovely prises are waiting for you. This time our sponsor is DiesRUs. 
 
Dies R Us

Hope to see you again. I wish you all the best.


 

Komentarji

  1. Čestitek a DT - lepo pokrajino za kolesarjenje si ustvarila :).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. thank you for your beautiful DT Creations!
    It was a pleasure working with you! See you on Social media!
    Big Hugs
    Rachelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. thank you for your beautiful DT Creations!
    It was a pleasure working with you! See you on Social media!
    Big Hugs
    Rachelle

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavite komentar