True women

Hi again. It's time to present to you our new challenge at Scrapping4fun Challenges blog. This time theme is Anything goes, so spread your wings, give everything you have and pour your soul and heart into the next project and than share it with us. Click here to enter the challenge.

 

This forthnight we are creating cards with The Paper Shelters digital stamps. We all recived a beautiful Queen bee. But before I show you what I created, I have to share a couple of words with you. I have a great opportunity to be part of community where womenhood is praised, respected and reintroduced to the world in it's natural form. We women often forget who and what we are and we become overworked, overexhausted, overheated and basically we are turning into men.

When I saw this digi stamp it remainded me of true feminine naure. I got some pinup vibe from it. A pin up girl is not ashamed of her curves, of her body, of her looks. She is proudly introducing herself to the world. 

Pinup Girl Red Dress - Metal Pin Up Girl Wall Sign - Retro Art
Picture is a property of www.britishmetalsigns.co.uk - Pinup girl Red Dress

And than there is an attitude that this digi bee is somehow radiaiting. Like noone and nothing can distract her from enjoying this flower that blooms espacially for her. She decided she desrves a minute or two or 20 to herself and that is often what we women forget to do. Just enjoy ourselves and celebrate beeing queens of our families (and not servants).

So I wanted to incorporate all that in my card. That is how this black and red card arised.

Now it's your turn. Join us and visit also other Dt member's blogs. 

See you soon

Komentarji