Under the ocena

Under the ocean


Hey, hey, how are you all doing? I hope you are enjoying summer despite this new situation with corona virus and despite unusually cold temperatures. Summer is my favourite time of year. One of the reasons is ocean. i love sea, swimming, snorkling, sunbathing not so much, all water fulishnes... I turn into a child at sea side. So I am really happy we have this super challenge this forthnight.

Create something ocean related and join us at Scrapping4 fun Challenges.


This time we got our great digi stamps from our lovely sponsor Polkadoodles. You are welcome to browse their page and find something for yourself. I am sure that won't be hard to do.

I decided to colour my digi stamp and make it a foucous of card. It is gorgeous and I didn't want to add anything extra to it. I coloured backgorund "a little bit off" but I wanted it that way to creat a bit more waterly feeling. I also used plastic stencil to wipe off some extra colour to create extra bubles. Than I applied Perfect Pearls powder . This is what I made.





You are kindly invated to check all of the other member's blogs to find some extra inspiration. Otherwise we'll see you on our blog with your entires.

Enjoy summer

Komentarji