Colouring for adult

Never good enough


Do you ever chalenge yourself? I mean really challange to step out of your comfort zone, out of your box of beliefs and routine. Well this week I did that to myself.

I love card making and paper crafting in general. But I'm not skilled in every department in equal amount. When I decidet to become a DT for Scrapping4fun Challenges I knew it would be difficult for me, because colouring is not"my thing". But I wanted to try something new.

This time sponsor gave me an impossible job. I recived a digi stamp full of details. To me it looked more like a colouring page for adoults rather than a digi stamp. I didn't know what to do with it, how to colour it (Disstress Inks were not an option), what to create...

So I took my watercolor crayons and I did my best. But as per usual we are our own worst critic. I wasn't pleased with the resault at all. The more I looked at it, sadder I became. But than my soon came up to me and asked me who will get this card. And I said I don't know if it's even gona be a card. And than he turned to me and said: "Great, than I can hang it in my room., I like it. Can I have it please mommy." And just like that all my problems were saved.

My son got a decore for his room and I got a solution. Everyone was happy.


Make sure to check other DT members projects and our sponsor pages.





Join us at birthday challeng and see you soon.


Komentarji

  1. You did a great job Irena! That's why it is a Challenge! I really love it and this is a Coloring page for adults. Sometimes we have to step back and come back later then we see it with other eyes.
    Thank you for your lovely DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavite komentar