DT guest at Feeling Sketchy blog


This time my entry will be in english. I know you are more used to see slovenian lenguage at my blog, but this is special occasion.



I have the honor to be a guest designer at Feeling Sketchy blog, one of my favourite ones. Twice per month they post a sketch to inspire us to creat something beautiful and gorgeous. I am always happy to try to interpret sketch to my best abbilities. This is a sketch I've been given for this challenge.





It has all my favourite elements on it. Flowers, butterfly, birds, pattrened paper and sentiment. I thought long and hard how to create something a little bit different and I decided to create a version of a window card.



With a die cut I made a web you see on a picture below. Since it was too small for my opening, I hade to make 4 of them and glu them together. Once backgroun was made I went on to creating a middle pocket.
 

Pocket from sketch got me an idea of a hidden message. So I decided to make a circular pocket and a round tag to put inside. I had to coulour the tag. I used Distress Ink Shabby shuters, mowed lawn and lucky clover. I punched a hole on a side and put a string trough.


Flowers are from Heartfelt Classis Rose stamp and die and leaves are from Heartfelt Classis Leaf stamp and die. I didn't mold flowers with their mold. I did it by hand. I am happy with the result. For all the flower and especilay Heartfelt lovers - here's a tip. I know buying a stamp, a die and a mold all at one can be quite costly. But if you invest in a stamp, flower shaping kit and a pair of good scissors you are golden. Gradualy you can buy dies and molds ;)



I finished the card with a couple of embelishments and a sentimet which I left open for different occasiones. It just says congrats. The rest of the sentiment will be staped additionaly. Perhaps it will say congrats on a wedding, congrats for your birthday, diploma, anniversary, etc.

Now it's your time to brainstorm and come up with some gorgeous cards for us to see and adimre. See you soon. You are welcome to comment or ask any question. Have a nice day and stay healthy.









Komentarji

Objavite komentar